Thursday, December 23, 2010

artsy

ever heard of Alphabet Photography?

if you haven't, you should check it out
it's a really creative project someone started and it has really become popular

go here to check it out: http://www.alphabetphotography.com

i have decided that i really want one with my name spelled out
but instead of paying a fortune, im going to try to be artsy for once in my life and make it myself

im going to just walk around all the time looking for things that look like letters
[hopefully i dont get obsessed and ONLY think about ALL the time while walking around]


i'll keep ya updated about my artsy venture

2 comments:

  1. I Checked out the photo letters site. Very creative. I just want to check the size of your photos. I assume that you wanted 5X7. Send me a note on FB to verify. Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear taylor,
    i checked out our photos. those are really nice. i am writing a book on engineering. for that i want your permission to publish one of your exploding water photo. do reply if you check this blog. regards..sohel rana alamsoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete